MOTD: Electric Feel
With Coachella just around the corner, YouTube tutorials on "festival looks" are all the rage this week.
I was inspired by James Charles' Rainbow Half Cut Crease tutorial and interpreted it into a slightly more office-appropriate eye look this morning, using two of my fave eye palettes for fun, bold eye make-up: Urban Decay's Electric Pressed Pigment Palette and Kat Von D's Alchemist Holographic Palette. I also used the Morphe x Kathleen Lights Morphe Palette for the warm transition color in the crease (this palette is now sold out, but the same shade can be found in the Morphe 35N Palette.)
Unfortunately, despite trying ALL THE TIME, I still have yet to pull off a successful cut crease. I don't know if it's because of my eye shape (hooded) or because I'm just terrible at it (probably both) but I was pretty happy with how the look came out without it regardless.
I kept the color trend going with a bold lip, using Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Firebird to complete today's MOTD.
Full look below:
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eye Palette (SOLD OUT)
- Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette
- Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette
- Tom Ford Eye Definer Pen in Deeper
- IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara in Super Black
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara in Black
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Firebird